What Services Do You Offer?
As a business owner, you will need a specially designated space to operate your business. If you are in the market for executive office space in the Long Beach area, the Beach Business Center is the perfect choice. We offer a wide range of premium services including:
- Executive Suite – We are proud to offer each client an excellent selection of small to large executive offices. Each are complete with windows and can be easily adapted to fit your small business needs. Whether you are looking for a satellite location, home office escape or professional space, Beach Business Center is the right choice.
- Day Offices – If you are in the market to rent an office but you only need it for the day, Beach Business Center can offer you a quiet and professional space that you can rent daily. Our furnished office suites will provide you with everything you need to walk in and begin working. We rent offices by the hour, half-day, full day or by the week, depending on your needs. Rather than strapping yourself down with a lease, rent an office for a day with Beach Business Center.
- Meeting Rooms – We offer a wide selection of meeting rooms that are available for any presentation, meeting, seminar, deposition or other business need. Beach Business Center can even provide customized catering and beverage service if needed to really impress your clients. Meeting space is at a premium in an office building. If you need a conference room for rent, Beach Business Center has you covered. Whether you need to rent a conference room for a day or the week, we can accommodate you.
- Live Receptionist Service – Even if you are the only employee of your business, you can give the impression of more by having a live receptionist answer your phones. Our live phone answering service will make your business look far more professional as well as free up your time to focus on it. Our live phone answering service for small business will provide you with a live receptionist to answer your calls with a customized response. They will also direct all calls to your voicemail, cell phone or office phone.
- Virtual Office – A virtual office is a great solution if you do not need physical office space, but your business needs an address. This option can reduce overhead as well as improve your work/life balance by allowing you to conduct business from your home. With this service, Beach Business Center will make our address your business’s address as well as accept and sort your mail.
The Beach Business Center is here to serve our customers. We can easily custom tailor our pricing plans to fit your unique business needs. This allows us to offer the most cost-effective housing solutions for your business’s public front. When you are looking for the best executive suites, choose the reputable services of Beach Business Center.